Dastony Stone Ground Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seed Butter (8 oz)
Net Weight: 8 oz. / 226 g
Ingredients: 100% Certified Organic Raw Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
RAW . ORGANIC . VEGAN . STONE GROUND . SPROUTED
A great alternative to nut butters. Dastony soaks and germinates their fresh, raw, organic pumpkin seeds in purified water enhanced with ocean minerals for two days. They then slowly stone-grind the sprouted seeds to achieve a silky smooth seed butter, ensuring that the seed butter never exceeds 118 degrees. The result is a superfood with all valuable nutrients preserved: healthy fats, fiber, protein, and vitamins and minerals. Eat right out of the jar, spread on toast, add to smoothies, and more…
• Made from 100% certified organic, raw, sprouted, stone ground pumpkin seeds
• Pumpkin is low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. It is also a good source of Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol), Thiamin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Iron, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
• Alkaline food
• Sprouting seeds in mineral-enhanced water deactivates enzymes that inhibit digestion
• Sprouting also enhances nutrient absorption
• Free from refined sugars, oils, and salt
• Perfect on sandwiches and crackers; out of the jar; and in homemade granola, smoothies, and snacks
• Add water and blend for instant seed milk
• 8 ounce glass jar
• Made in USA (Illinois)
About The Manufacturer
The inspiration for Dastony came from a desire to share the healthiest and by the far the smoothest nut and seed butters. Dastony is a family owned company with uncompromising standards for purity, taste, and integrity. Dastony uses only the highest quality, organic nuts and seeds in the making of all its butters. From farm to jar, Dastony is always chemical free. Furthermore, Dastony's unique, slow stone grinding process never subjects its foods to high temperatures. It is critical that the fats found in nuts and seeds are never heated "cooked" above 118 degrees Fahrenheit. Doing so will transform highly sought after 'healthy fats' into avoid-at-all-costs 'bad fats'.
Dastony's values reflect their understanding of the benefits that can be achieved through quality ingredients, and when it comes to taste, well, they work tirelessly in this respect. Their integrity is unwavering, and their loyal customers and fans would testify to this.