Epic Protein: Vanilla Lucuma (16 oz)
Expiration date: 26 May 2018
Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma starts with our organic plant proteins, which are handpicked for their balanced and complete protein content, natural bioavailability and rich nutritional synergies and provide 19 grams of complete protein per serving.
Lucuma, the “Gold of the Incas,” is a deliciously sweet, potent source of beta-carotene and niacin that is paired with Vanilla Bean, which adds an unmistakable flavor as well as a natural compound called vanillin, a powerful antioxidant. Baobab, the “Upside Down Tree,” then provides numerous naturally-occurring phytochemicals as well as high levels of vitamin C, resulting in an incredibly dynamic, superfood-enriched protein powder that will help boost and strengthen your body.
* 19 grams per serving of high quality, vegan protein from four plant sources.
* Complete amino acid profile with a balanced ratio of BCAAs for optimal protein synthesis.
* Creamy texture, rich real flavor and full-bodied sweetness with no ‘fake’ aftertaste.
* 100% plant-based, organic, non-gmo, gluten free and hypoallergenic ingredients.
* Nutrient-rich superfood blend including exotic lucuma fruit and delicious vanilla bean.
* No “natural” flavoring, “other ingredients” or additives whatsoever.
Ingredients: Sprouted Brown Rice*, Yellow Pea*, Sacha Inchi*, Cranberry Seed*, Lucuma Fruit*, Ceylon Cinnamon*, Ginger Root*, Vanilla Bean*, Heirloom Red Banana*, Jerusalem Artichoke*, Baobab Fruit*, Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Stevia Leaf* *Vegan, Organic, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Net Wt: 16 oz
Servings per container: 14
Almond Cinnamon Protein Milk Recipe
DescriptionRaw food recipes don't have to be complicated to be incredibly delicious and satisfying; in fact the opposite can be true! This nut milk recipe by Erin Bosdet of Simply Dish is stripped down and basic yet inspires the taste buds with the perfect combination of cinnamon spice, vanilla bean, sweetener and creamy almond milk. You can drink it plain as a snack, add frozen banana, maca and Epic Protein for a delicious post workout smoothie, or soak raw oat groats or chia seeds in it overnight for a ready-to-eat breakfast the next morning. Enjoy!
Ingredients1/2tsp of agave, lucuma or other natural ssweetener
1/4tsp of raw vanilla powder
1 scoop of Epic Protein powder for added protein boost
Process for a minute in your blender and enjoy!
Recipe by Erin Bosdet