Salt Toothpaste (75 ml)
Weleda's Salt Toothpaste contains natural sodium bicarbonate to help neutralise harmful plaque acids and prevent the build up of plaque.
The sea salt in the Salt Toothpaste increases saliva flow, encouraging the body keep the gums clean, healthy and strong. Soothing Myrrh and Krameria help keep the gums and oral cavity healthy. Myrrh extract has traditionally been used to relieve infections and inflammation in the mouth, and it may help prevent gingivitis and periodontitis.
The slightly alkaline formula neutralises cavity-promoting acids after meals. Half an hour after cleansing, the mouth's normal acidity is restored.
* from natural essential oils
** Ve-suitable for vegans
Directions for use
Apply a small amount of toothpaste to a dry toothbrush, and brush over the teeth and gums for a thorough cleaning.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance: a mixture of pure essential oils, Silica, Blackthorn (Prunus Spinosa) Juice, Guar Gum, Sodium Chloride, Myrrh Extract, Krameria Extract, Aesculus (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Aesculin, Arum Maculatum*; Alcohol, Jojoba Oil. *in a highly diluted form.
Weleda (since 1921) is a pioneer in using biodynamic and organic ingredients in skin care products.
In addition, Weleda supports Fair Trade practices and is a staunch opponent of animal testing. Such practices uphold the brand's founding virtue, "In harmony with nature and the human being."
Some other facts about Weleda:
- The brand was born in 1921 when a group of pharmacists and physicians gathered in Switzerland under the guidance of Dr. Rudolf Steiner to create a natural medicine and personal care company.
- The company was named Weleda in honor of traditional Celtic women healers.
- Weleda is certified natural by BDIH and NATRUE.
- All the ingredients in Weleda products are harvested at peak times and processed in small batches.
- Weleda grows over 300 varieties of healing plants in their own biodynamic gardens. All outside materials used in the production of products are obtained through Fair Trade practices.
- Production of products in done according to a holistic criteria in order to maintain the original life force of the ingredients.
- Weleda helps communities worldwide by assisting villagers in converting conventional farms into sustainable operations.
- All packaging is constructed using recyclable materials.