Idocare Lavender Fields Concentrated Detergent (7kg Bucket)
- Equivalent to 7 boxes of regular size detergent or210 full loads or 280-315 loads for baby clothes
- Wonderful for both Front load and Top load machines
- Concentrated Laundry Detergent dissolves quickly and completely for a clean wash
- Great for cloth diapers
- Outstanding stain removal power yet eco-friendly
- A fresh Lavender scent, your clothes will look and feel great
- This product ships free!
- Plant based fatty alcohol ethoxylate
- Sodium carbonate
- Sodium metasilicate
- Sodium perborate monohydrate
- Sodium sukphate
- Enzyme protease
- Biocides: Hydrooxydihlorodiphenyl ether & Alkyl diamethyl bezyl ammonium chloride.
- Do not pour directly onto clothes, instead put the powder into the assigned compartment of your washing machine.
- Simply mix ¾ scoop in the water for 1 full load.
- For overnight soaking to treat stubborn stains, or for hand-washing, allow powder detergent to fully dissolve in water before adding clothes.
- Our Detergent comes in a box with a convenient flip-top, making it a cinch to use
- Use only 1/2 scoop for a full load of baby’s clothes/ diapers.
- For stubborn stains, soak with 1 tspn of powder in a bucket for 1 hour before washing in machine.
The lavender washing powder deodorizes AND removed build up from the fleece so that for the first time in a long time, my pocket diapers are working properly and staying dry! Really glad for this great product that is affordable and good for the environment, as well as good for baby :)