Raw Organic Sprouted Hazelnuts (8oz./227g)
Expiration date: 23 April 2018
RawGuru's sprouted nuts are germinated to release more nutritional value. These nuts are soaked for 24 hours in osmosis filtered water, then dehydrated slowly at low temperature and humidity. This slow process destroys the enzymes inhibitors in the nuts and allows the body's enzymes to digest the nuts better.
While sprouting nuts are time-consuming, it makes the nuts more nutritious, crunchier and much easier to digest!
Better Than Roasted
The high temperatures used to roast the nuts actually damage the fats, and form free radicals.
These dangerous substances will not be produced when soaking, sprouting or dehydrating raw almonds at the usual low temperatures.
Hazelnuts' Health Benefits
- Heart-healthy mono- and polyunsaturated fats (reduces risk of cardiovascular diseases)
- High in Folate (decreases risk of neural tube birth defects and may help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and depression)
- Help reduce the risk of blood clotting and urinary tract infections
- High in dietary fibre, preventing constipation and keeping us satiated in between meals
- High in Manganese and Copper. Copper is needed for iron absorption and manganese is necessary for bone formation.